Sunday, September 6, 2009

confession.

Okay. Here goes.

I held out on this post originally as to not give you the wrong idea of my intentions on this blog but the truth cannot be concealed any longer.

The following is the true story of my very first day in EspaƱa.

I was walking down the street by our dorms with a girl from my floor headed to the center to get some necessities at approximately 11:20 a.m. We passed a middle aged male biker wearing a gray shirt and gray spandex about the size of my own volleyball spankies. He turned around and started to ride slowly next to us. We ignored him. He finally sped ahead. Then he stopped in front of us, whipped out his entire penis, and starting touching himself. Yes, that actually happened. Needless to say, after looking straight ahead and passing the horrifying scene, none of the Spanish boys' harassment of whistles has seemed quite so bad.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quite a welcome. Why is it men think everone wants to see their business?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you poor thing! I guess after some full frontal nudity you become desensitized to everything else. <3ing your blogs!

    ReplyDelete